2020 Nissan Altima Price
Whether you’re a young professional in Greensburg, or if you’re working on your growing family in Pittsburgh, a new Nissan Altima is sure to help you make the most of your adventures. But how much is a Nissan Altima? The new Nissan Altima price starts at $24,100 MSRP*, making it affordable for a variety of budgets and professions. And because the latest lineup offers seven different configurations to explore, you’re sure to find one that suits you. Whether you’re looking into the base-model S or the top-of-the-line Platinum VC-Turbo, our team at Tri-Star Nissan will help you find the Nissan Altima price that suits your Pittsburgh budget.
How Much is a Nissan Altima?
The Nissan Altima S is the first trim level of the lineup with a starting price of $24,100 MSRP*. As you move from trim to trim, you’ll be treated to more advanced features and premium technology that raise the price point. With seven trims to choose from, you can find a blend of luxury and affordability that fits into your budget.
Nissan Altima Price by Trim
So, which Nissan Altima price is right for your lifestyle and budget in Connellsville? Browse Nissan Altima trim levels below to see which model offers the features and price that you’re looking for:
- Nissan Altima S ($24,100 MSRP*): This base trim level is anything but basic, and is equipped with more safety features most would expect from the Nissan Altima S price. Key features include Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Rearview Monitor, and more.
- Nissan Altima SR ($25,700 MSRP*): There’s a reason that SR stands for Sport Rally. With its sport-tuned suspension, paddle shifters, and dark chrome V-motion grille, you’ll also find it has the looks to match its performance.
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo™ ($29,750 MSRP*): Equipped with a 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine, sport-tuned suspension, and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, you can enjoy next-level performance with an eye for efficiency as well.
- Nissan Altima SV ($27,880 MSRP*): When you’re looking for peace of mind, cutting-edge features like ProPilot Assist and Intelligent Lane Intervention, will go a long way. Couple those with luxurious features like a power-sliding glass moonroof, you’re sure to make the most of every drive.
- Nissan Altima SL ($30,240 MSRP*): Appointed with leather upholstery, Nissan Door to Door Navigation, and a 9-speaker Bose® premium audio system, this is the trim level you need when you want to balance luxury and affordability.
- Nissan Altima Platinum ($32,180 MSRP*): From advanced tech, to premium luxury, the Nissan Altima is sure to impress. You’ll find 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and interior accent lighting, along with automatic memory settings inside.
- Nissan Altima Platinum VC-Turbo™ ($35,180 MSRP*): Equipped with the advanced 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, this Nissan Altima trim level is just as attractive as it is advanced.
How Much is a Nissan Altima at Tri-Star Nissan?
Of course, the best way to find the perfect Nissan Altima trim level is by getting behind the wheel for yourself. Contact us online and let us know your favorite Nissan Altima available in our new model inventory. We’ll have it waiting for you when you arrive for your test drive!
More from Tri-Star Nissan
Whether you’re a young professional in Greensburg, or if you’re working on your growing family in Pittsburgh, a new Nissan Altima is sure to help you make the most of your adventures. But how much is a Nissan Altima? The new Nissan Altima price starts at $24,100 MSRP*, making it affordable for a variety of…
If you’re in the market for a capable and stylish SUV, then check out the 2020 Nissan Rogue. Uniontown of drivers are impressed with the Nissan Rogue towing capacity and performance. Tri-Star Nissan brings you this guide to the 2020 Nissan Rogue towing capacity to help you decide if a Rogue is right for you. Learn more…
Does your family need a versatile SUV for your Connellsville commutes? The 2020 Nissan Rogue interior is full of the advanced features and premium comfort you need to make the most of your everyday drives through Greensburg and Washington. To help you learn how a new Rogue from our inventory can help you take on…