What are the Different Nissan Altima Models?
Drivers know the Nissan Altima as one of the most popular sedans available, but what are the different Nissan Altima models? Options include:
- Nissan Altima S: Priced at $24,100 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SR: Priced at $25,700 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SV: Priced at $27,880 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo: Priced at $29,750 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SL: Priced at $30,240 MSRP
- Nissan Altima Platinum: Priced at $32,180 MSRP
- Nissan Altima Platinum SR VC-Turbo: Priced at $35,180 MSRP
Read on to find out how each of those Nissan Altima trim levels sets itself apart.
Features of Nissan Altima Trims
- Nissan Altima S: Even entry-level Nissan Altima trim levels provide premium features, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an 8-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth connectivity, automatic emergency braking, and a keyless ignition system.
- Nissan Altima SR: The SR is designed for drivers who want a little more power beneath the hood, so it’s available with the 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It also adds paddle shifters for direct control over the continuously variable transmission (CVT) system, plus 19-inch wheels and uprated rear shocks.
- Nissan Altima SV: SV Nissan Altima models and above fit advanced driver assistance technology as standard, including ProPILOT Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control. Further features include dual-zone climate controls and heated front seats.
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo: Combines features of the SR with a 2.0L Variable Compression Turbo (VC-Turbo™) DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine for up to 248 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- Nissan Altima SL: The Nissan Altima SL is ideal for drivers who expect to tackle long commutes between Connellsville and Pittsburgh thanks to its indulgent leather upholstery. While you’re sinking into those first-class seats, you can use the premium audio system to enjoy a rich and immersive driving soundscape.
- Nissan Altima Platinum: As you might expect from one of the top Nissan Altima trim levels, the Platinum features top-tier technology, including a power moonroof, surround view camera system, and more.
- Nissan Altima Platinum SR VC-Turbo: Combines the features of the Platinum with the impressive power and performance of the turbocharged engine.
Our Team Will Be Happy to Help You Choose Between Nissan Altima Models
You can explore Nissan Altima trims and see how they compare against all new Nissan vehicles by visiting our showroom near Greensburg today. For any further assistance, simply contact us directly, also be sure to learn more about Nissan Altima reviews with our team.
Also be sure to learn more about Nissan Altima reviews with our team.
More from Tri-Star Nissan
Drivers looking to the compact sedan class don’t often expect to encounter the sophisticated blend of sporty performance and exceptional efficiency ratings offered by the 2020 Nissan Sentra. You’ll be impressed whether taking the vehicle out for a test drive or reading through Nissan Versa MPG specs, so we’ve put together a quick and easy…
The 2021 model year marks a new generation for the Nissan Rogue, giving this family-favorite SUV a full redesign with more attractive styling, a modernized interior, and improved performance. Additionally, the 2021 Nissan Rogue will also feature a new Platinum trim level that will offer luxury tech and more adept ride-and-handling on Uniontown roads. Learn…
Drivers looking for a leading midsize sedan lend plenty of weight to Nissan Altima reviews, and they’ll find praise heaped on everything from horsepower and torque to interior features. Read on to hear: Car and Driver on Performance Kelley Blue Book on Comfort Edmunds on Safety View New InventoryContact Us Car and Driver on Performance…