What are the Different Nissan Altima Models?
Drivers know the Nissan Altima as one of the most popular sedans available, but what are the different Nissan Altima models? Options include:
- Nissan Altima S: Priced at $24,100 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SR: Priced at $25,700 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SV: Priced at $27,880 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo: Priced at $29,750 MSRP
- Nissan Altima SL: Priced at $30,240 MSRP
- Nissan Altima Platinum: Priced at $32,180 MSRP
- Nissan Altima Platinum SR VC-Turbo: Priced at $35,180 MSRP
Read on to find out how each of those Nissan Altima trim levels sets itself apart.
Features of Nissan Altima Trims
- Nissan Altima S: Even entry-level Nissan Altima trim levels provide premium features, including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, an 8-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth connectivity, automatic emergency braking, and a keyless ignition system.
- Nissan Altima SR: The SR is designed for drivers who want a little more power beneath the hood, so it’s available with the 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It also adds paddle shifters for direct control over the continuously variable transmission (CVT) system, plus 19-inch wheels and uprated rear shocks.
- Nissan Altima SV: SV Nissan Altima models and above fit advanced driver assistance technology as standard, including ProPILOT Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control. Further features include dual-zone climate controls and heated front seats.
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo: Combines features of the SR with a 2.0L Variable Compression Turbo (VC-Turbo™) DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine for up to 248 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- Nissan Altima SL: The Nissan Altima SL is ideal for drivers who expect to tackle long commutes between Connellsville and Pittsburgh thanks to its indulgent leather upholstery. While you’re sinking into those first-class seats, you can use the premium audio system to enjoy a rich and immersive driving soundscape.
- Nissan Altima Platinum: As you might expect from one of the top Nissan Altima trim levels, the Platinum features top-tier technology, including a power moonroof, surround view camera system, and more.
- Nissan Altima Platinum SR VC-Turbo: Combines the features of the Platinum with the impressive power and performance of the turbocharged engine.
Our Team Will Be Happy to Help You Choose Between Nissan Altima Models
You can explore Nissan Altima trims and see how they compare against all new Nissan vehicles by visiting our showroom near Greensburg today. For any further assistance, simply contact us directly, also be sure to learn more about Nissan Altima reviews with our team.
Also be sure to learn more about Nissan Altima reviews with our team.
More from Tri-Star Nissan
One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is, “How many seats does it offer?” The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity is seven. Additionally, it offers up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space, so you can transport passengers and their belongings around Connellsville and Pittsburgh. Read on to learn more…
After being thoroughly redesigned in 2020, the 2021 Nissan Sentra interior comes with several new upgrades to its entertainment system, interior technology, and comfort features. Below, the Tri-Star Nissan team takes a closer look at the Nissan Sentra interior dimensions, key features, and upgrades available across the trim lineup. After choosing your trim level, browse the…
For work that requires hauling equipment, tools, and machinery, or play that involves getting ATVs, campers, and boats to all the places outside Connellsville where you want to be, the 2021 Nissan Titan and 2021 Nissan Titan XD can handle it all with a towing capacity up to 11,040 pounds. Our team at Tri-Star Nissan will…