2020 Nissan Rogue Reviews
When you’re looking for a new crossover or SUV to take your Connellsville drives to the next level, there’s no doubt that the Nissan Rogue is a popular option on Uniontown streets. But what do the experts have to say about the Nissan Rogue? Learn more about Nissan Rogue reviews from the top automotive experts with our team at Tri-Star Nissan.
2020 Nissan Rogue Reviews
The automotive experts at Autotrader and Edmunds share many of the same opinions about the Nissan Rogue reviews and Nissan Rogue Sport reviews. According to the latter, the Nissan Rogue SUV is “exceptionally versatile” in its interior and exterior features, like:
- Interior Room: Autotrader and Edmunds commend the Rogue for its spacious seating accommodations and its 40 cubic feet of cargo space, great for your Connellsville carpools and other trips.
- Technology and Safety: The infotainment features as well as the standard driver assist features are singled out by these expert reviews.
- Performance: While Edmunds likes the smooth ride, Autotrader points out the handling capabilities in their Rogue review.
2020 Nissan Rogue Sport Review
When you’re looking for the more nimble and compact Nissan Rogue Sport, you’ll note that it also boasts a standout review from Autotrader. Here’s what Autotrader noted about the Nissan Rogue Sport and how it will affect your Pittsburgh commutes:
- Value: The lower price on the Sport is one of the highlights of the Nissan Rogue Sport review by Autotrader.
- Safety: Even in a smaller package, Autotrader is still impressed by the safety features on the Nissan Rogue Sport.
- Technology: Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto seal the deal.
2020 Nissan Rogue Hybrid Review
Besides Nissan Rogue consumer reviews, Greensburg drivers can turn to U.S. News and World report for Nissan Rogue Hybrid reviews. While this model is only available used and is no longer in production, you’ll still note that it offers the following:
- Interior Design: The amenity-heavy cabin compliments the hybrid engine for a truly excellent ride.
- Safety: A thru-line in all these Nissan Rogue hybrid reviews is the safety features, and the Nissan Rogue Hybrid review is no exception.
Test Drive the Nissan Rogue Today!
It’s clear that the experts love every iteration of the new Nissan Rogue. Don’t just take their word for it! The best way to know that the Nissan Rogue is right for you is by taking a drive for yourself at Tri-Star Nissan. Find your favorite in our new model inventory and contact us to see how you can get behind the wheel.
More from Tri-Star Nissan
For work that requires hauling equipment, tools, and machinery, or play that involves getting ATVs, campers, and boats to all the places outside Connellsville where you want to be, the 2021 Nissan Titan and 2021 Nissan Titan XD can handle it all with a towing capacity up to 11,040 pounds. Our team at Tri-Star Nissan will…
Drivers looking to the compact sedan class don’t often expect to encounter the sophisticated blend of sporty performance and exceptional efficiency ratings offered by the 2020 Nissan Sentra. You’ll be impressed whether taking the vehicle out for a test drive or reading through Nissan Versa MPG specs, so we’ve put together a quick and easy…
The 2021 model year marks a new generation for the Nissan Rogue, giving this family-favorite SUV a full redesign with more attractive styling, a modernized interior, and improved performance. Additionally, the 2021 Nissan Rogue will also feature a new Platinum trim level that will offer luxury tech and more adept ride-and-handling on Uniontown roads. Learn…