2020 Nissan Versa MPG
Drivers looking to the compact sedan class don’t often expect to encounter the sophisticated blend of sporty performance and exceptional efficiency ratings offered by the 2020 Nissan Sentra. You’ll be impressed whether taking the vehicle out for a test drive or reading through Nissan Versa MPG specs, so we’ve put together a quick and easy overview covering:
- Nissan Versa Gas Mileage
- Nissan Versa Performance
Nissan Versa Gas Mileage
Nissan Versa configurations allow Pittsburgh drivers to customize performance and efficiency ratings around their own needs and wants. Transmission options include:
- 5-Speed Manual: Comes as standard to provide the direct control loved by driving purists.
- Xtronic CVT®: Constantly adjusts itself for seamless power delivery and exceptional efficiency.
Here’s how Nissan Versa gas mileage ratings break down across Nissan Versa configurations:
- 2020 Nissan Versa S with 5-Speed Manual: Up to an EPA-estimated 27 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway
- 2020 Nissan Versa S with Xtronic CVT®: Up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway
- 2020 Nissan Versa SV with Xtronic CVT®: Up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway
- 2020 Nissan Versa SR with Xtronic CVT®: Up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway
Nissan Versa Performance
Connellsville drivers have become used to the idea that enjoying strong efficiency scores means accepting uninspiring performance, but the Nissan Versa allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Every model comes fitted with front-wheel drive and a 1.6L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine capable of delivering up to 122 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. A low drag coefficient of 0.288 helps you cut through the air, and further performance features include:
- Front Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Independent Strut Front Suspension
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension
- Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars
- Electric Power Steering
- All-Season Tires
Nissan Sentra MPG Ratings Keep Fuel Consumption Low Wherever You Travel
Whether you’re on the highway going into Greensburg or cutting through city streets, the Nissan Sentra can be counted upon for an expert blend of power and efficiency. You’ll find it available with new vehicle specials from Tri-Star Nissan, so feel free to contact us today if you’d like to find out more.
More from Tri-Star Nissan
One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is, “How many seats does it offer?” The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity is seven. Additionally, it offers up to 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space, so you can transport passengers and their belongings around Connellsville and Pittsburgh. Read on to learn more…
After being thoroughly redesigned in 2020, the 2021 Nissan Sentra interior comes with several new upgrades to its entertainment system, interior technology, and comfort features. Below, the Tri-Star Nissan team takes a closer look at the Nissan Sentra interior dimensions, key features, and upgrades available across the trim lineup. After choosing your trim level, browse the…
For work that requires hauling equipment, tools, and machinery, or play that involves getting ATVs, campers, and boats to all the places outside Connellsville where you want to be, the 2021 Nissan Titan and 2021 Nissan Titan XD can handle it all with a towing capacity up to 11,040 pounds. Our team at Tri-Star Nissan will…