How Does Nissan Roadside Assistance Work?
Whether you’re making your way around town or are far away from home, Connellsville and Pittsburgh drivers can count on Nissan Roadside Assistance warranty coverage to have their back in the event that you’re faced with a slight vehicle malfunction. This warranty covers many common maintenance issues and is designed for added peace of mind for drivers. Learn more about this extended protection plan from Tri-Star Nissan to see how Nissan Roadside Assistance coverage can offer even more peace of mind.
WHAT SERVICES ARE COVERED?
When purchasing a new sedan, SUV, or crossover, Nissan owners will have access to a variety of roadside services to meet their needs. Nissan Roadside Assistance coverage is sure to help you when you need it most. This exceptional limited warranty includes:
- Towing Roadside Assistance: You’ll have towing services available during a period of 60 months or 60,000 miles. No matter your situation, you’ll be picked up and taken to the nearest Nissan certified dealer.
- Roadside Assistance: You’ll have roadside assistance coverage on your Nissan during a period of 36 months or 36,000 miles.
- Jump Start: If you leave the car running for too long or accidently leave the lights on overnight, you can count on a service rep to come out and give you a quick jump start so you can keep moving.
- Lockout Service: If you accidentally lock your keys in the car or you lose your keys, you’ll have help getting back into your vehicle in no time.
- Fuel Delivery: If you forgot to fill up at the gas station, you can count on a fuel delivery of up to 2 gallons to get you back on the road and over to the nearest station to refill.
- Tire Change: If you have a flat tire, a service expert will assist you in replacing the tire with a spare or repairing it if needed.
- Trip Interruption: If you’re more than 100 miles from home with a vehicle issue, you can also have coverage for meals, lodging, substitute transportation, and more after warranty repair costs have been covered.
WHAT’S THE NISSAN ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE PHONE NUMBER?
If you’re covered under this dependable Nissan warranty, the best way you can get a hold of them if you find yourself on the side of the road with any service needs is by dialing the Nissan Roadside Assistance phone number, which is 1-877-647-6281, and select Option 1. When you call, be sure to have the following information on hand to speed up the process to get Nissan Roadside Assistance coverage on the way faster:
- Your name
- Your car’s Vehicle Identification Number, or VIN (you can find this on the driver’s side dashboard)
- Description of the problem you’re experiencing
- The location of your vehicle
After that, our team will be on the way to offer you Nissan warranty towing with your Nissan Roadside Assistance coverage.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE WITH NISSANCONNECT
Drivers of newer Nissan models can also get in contact with a service representative by pressing the headset icon on the NissanConnect display to access the voice menu and saying “roadside assistance” in the speaker. You’ll soon be taking with a response specialist who will help you request a local third-party tow service. Response Specialists are available 24/7 and can also be contacted if you have the NissanConnect® Services app, even if you need Nissan warranty towing.
FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE FOR YOUR NEXT NISSAN AT TRI-STAR NISSAN
Now that you know more about Nissan Roadside assistance benefits like Nissan warranty towing, you can check out more Nissan features at Tri-Star Nissan such as how to program a Nissa Intelligent Key, frequently asked insurance questions, and service tips and tricks to help you stay on top of your maintenance schedule. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment at our service center near Greensburg and Washington! Also be sure to learn more about oil change intervals today!